The first fertility-friendly lube made without parabens.
Provides 6 applications per box, in convenient 3 gram (.1 ounce) tubes – ideal travel size.
Guaranteed to be sperm-friendly – each batch is tested to ensure it won’t harm sperm or eggs.
Patented formula is pH-matched to semen and fertile cervical fluids to supplement natural lubrication for trying to conceive couples.
BabyDance Fertility Lubricant Safe For Trying To Conceive
Help Your Sperm Meet Your Egg….Safely!
For couples who are trying-to-conceive, making love tends to be less romantic and spontaneous, and more of a chore to be completed. Using a lubricant can help make the experience more pleasurable. When you are trying to get pregnant, it is important to understand that all lubricants are NOT created equal, and you need to be discerning when selecting a lubricant to use when baby dancing.
Most everyday lubricants have a low pH and very high salt concentrations, and are harmful to sperm. It goes without saying that using one of these everyday lubricants when you are trying to get pregnant is counterproductive – you don’t want your lubricant to make it harder for you to get pregnant! The class of lubricants specifically designated as fertility lubricants undergo specialized testing to ensure that they won’t harm sperm or eggs. BabyDance has a pH of ~7 and mimics the consistency of your cervical secretions, which help the sperm to swim through your cervix to meet the egg for conception. Not only does BabyDance mimic your own body fluids, it contains no ingredients that can be harmful to eggs or sperm. Being FDA cleared for fertility (PEB category) is a sure way to know a lubricant, such as BabyDance, is safe to use when you are trying to conceive.
Keep You and Your Baby Safe from Parabens
Parabens are chemicals that have been used since the 1950s as preservatives to prevent the growth of bacteria in cosmetics, shampoos, lotions, and even lubricants. Known to be endocrine disrupters, parabens are sneaky in that they can mimic the activity of the hormone estrogen in the body’s cells, which may have implications for reproductive health and pregnancy wellness, as well as for the health and development of a fetus. We’ve all been exposed to parabens and have to do our best to detox before conception, and continue to avoid exposure to these chemicals during conception and pregnancy. Needless to say, sending sperm through a lubricant that contains parabens on its way to the egg is ill advised!
Make Every Sperm Count! For men with low sperm count, TTC can be more challenging simply based on numbers alone. Learn about the best sex positions to get pregnant and how BabyDance can make it an easier swim for sperm to meet egg.
BabyDance and Sperm Under the Microscope. Human sperm in semen are readily able to swim into BabyDance Fertility Lubricant and penetrate the gel rapidly in high numbers following contact.
A Leading Non-Fertility Lubricant and Sperm Under the Microscope. Sperm are immobilized and cannot penetrate the lubricant, stopping the conception process.
When You Need a Little Help. No shame – sometimes the process of TTC can take a toll and your body might not produce all the natural fertile cervical mucus you need. BabyDance augments your fertile cervical mucus but won’t harm sperm or egg.
- THE FIRST FERTILITY LUBRICANT AVAILABLE IN THE USA MADE WITHOUT PARABENS which have been linked to reproductive toxicity and negative impacts on development of an embryo.
- MIMICS THE pH AND CONSISTENCY OF YOUR CERVICAL MUCUS which plays a vital role in sperm meeting egg.
- WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH CRITICAL SPERM PARAMETERS – Motility, DNA Quality, Penetration into Cervical Mucus, or Ability to Fertilize and Support Embryo Development.
- EACH BATCH OF PRODUCT IS TESTED PER FDA REQUIREMENTS to ensure it does not harm sperm or egg function.
- SALT-BALANCED TO VAGINAL TISSUES SO IT WON’T CAUSE WATER TO MOVE INTO OR OUT OF VAGINAL CELLS – many commercially available lubricants are hypertonic, and can dehydrate cells.
- CONTAINS NO GLYCEROL which has been shown to have a chemical toxic effect on sperm, resulting in decreased embryo development after fertilization.
- DEVELOPED USING BREAKTHROUGH SCIENCE ABOUT THE VAGINAL ECOSYSTEM – so much has been learned since KY Jelly was invented in 1904!
- REPLENISHES MOISTURE AND HAS A LIGHT, FRESH SMELL – contains raspberry-derived humectants and clary sage.
- SINGLE USE TUBES AND APPLICATORS – convenient, TSA compliant, and hygienic.
- MADE IN THE USA in an ISO 13485 and GMP-certified facility.
- Purifed water: BabyDance is a water-based lubricant, and contains neither oils nor silcone
- Cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose: This ingredient is a polymer derived from cellulose (a naturally occurring component found in the cell walls of plants), which is included in BabyDance to provide thickening and maintain the proper viscosity
- Hypromellose: This ingredient is a semisynthetic polymer most well-known for its use in eye drops (artificial tears)
- Carbomer homopolymer type B: This ingredient is a thickening agent used in many types of cosmetics. It gives BabyDance its desired viscosity.
- Sodium and potassium phosphate: These ingredients are part of the pH buffering system that keeps BabyDance in the proper pH range (about 7)
- Sodium chloride: This is salt – just like the salt you use on your food. It is included in BabyDance to ensure BabyDance is isotonic
- Raspberry-derived xylose: This ingredient is a sugar that provides a building block for the formation of protective natural mucus and energy for healthy bacterial function
- Sodium hydroxide: This ingredient is a pH adjusting agent, included to be sure that BabyDance stays in the proper pH range (about 7)
- Phenethyl alcohol: This ingredient is a naturally occurring substance found in roses that helps preserve BabyDance
- Caprylyl glycol: This is a hydrating compound derived from caprylic acid (which is a a fatty acid found in palm and coconut oils). This ingredient has antimicrobial activity and is used to naturally preserve products, so that harsh chemicals like parabens can be avoided
- Salvia sclarea: Commonly known as Clary Sage, this ingredient is a botanical with natural antibacterial activity, which helps to preserve BabyDance without the need for parabens
While hama mall strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by hama mall