- Contains 1000 mg of certified organic flax seed oil offering 550 mg omega-3, 160 mg omega-6, and 180 mg omega-9 essential fatty acids
- Cardiovascular Support With Essential EFAs
- 250 Softgels, 250 Servings
- Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO
- Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans. Also free of yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
Bluebonnet’s Flax Seed Oil 1000 mg Softgels are prepared from certified organically grown flax seed. This oil is squeezed from the flax seed by a process known as cold-pressing. No heat, solvents or chemicals are used. Flax seed oil is an excellent source of the omega fatty acids: Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 shown to support cardiovascular health and to promote the maintenance of healthy skin. Available in easy-to-swallow softgels for maximum assimilation and absorption.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one softgel daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
While hama mall strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by hama mall