Suitable for both short term use and long term maintenance, Dr. Mercola's 100 Billion CFU Complete Probiotics floods your body with 10 strains of exceptional beneficial bacteria, including hard-to-find Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 that supports your health in 13 different ways!* This unique Lactobacillus bacteria has been shown to survive as long as 8 days in the gut, as opposed to only hours as with other Lactobacillus acidophilus strains.
The formula also contains Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) as a form of prebiotics to help the probiotic bacteria grow and flourish in your body.*
Most importantly, the 100 Billion CFU Complete Probiotics comes packed in patented DRcaps™ capsules to help protect the probiotics from stomach acid. The first of their kind, these acid-resistant hard capsules are made of a vegetable substance that slows down capsule opening after swallowing, a real plus for fragile probiotic strains that work best in your intestine.
- 10 different probiotic strains help balance your microbiome*
- Contains long lasting, super strain Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1
- Helps protect against “bad” gut bacteria to support your immune health*
- Demonstrates high potency through independent laboratory tests
- Helps support your digestive and colon health*
- Helps produce vitamins B12, folic acid, and vitamin B6*
- Contains valuable prebiotics for optimal probiotic performance
- Helps support cellular health*
- Is acid- and bile-resistant for maximum survival
- Supports cholesterol levels already in a healthy, normal range*
- Helps promote normal stools*
- Packed in acid-resistant, delayed release patented hard capsules
- Adapts naturally to the human body
And there are NO bioengineered ingredients in this formula!
Product requires refrigeration, both before and after opening. If left out for short periods, product stability will not be affected. This product has been formulated to remain viable even through extreme shipping conditions, so extreme heat or cold will not reduce its potency. All probiotics shipped from The Green Pharmacy warehouse remain refrigerated until the time of shipment and during warmer months probiotics are shipped alongside ice packs to ensure potency (Note: Ice pack will not arrive frozen/product will not arrive cold).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Adults, as a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule per day, preferably in the morning.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep container tightly closed in a cool, dry and dark place. Keep out of the reach of children. Tamper resistant package, do not use if outer seal is missing.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
|Proprietary Blend |
Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, delayed release capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, gellan gum), fructooligosaccharides, ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide.|
* % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established
While hama mall strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by hama mall