Sustained release technology to enhance bioavailability*
Some of the spices we use every day may have powerful health-supporting properties, which is probably why they’ve been used for thousands of years in ancient cultures.
One such spice is turmeric, the colorful “curry spice” often used in Indian cuisine that may even reside in your spice cabinet.
Turmeric contains curcumin, the pigment that gives turmeric its distinctive yellow-orange color. Curcumin is a polyphenol identified as turmeric’s primary active compound.
Curcumin is a potent super-spice antioxidant with many potential health benefits in how it:
- Supports healthy cellular development.*
- Promotes comfortable, flexible movement and healthy joints.*
- Helps maintain digestive health.*
- Promotes healthy vision and skin health*
- Helps aid in minimizing oxidative stress.*
- Supports postmenopausal health in women and prostate health in men.*
- Helps promote brain health by supporting memory and concentration.*
Whether added to spice up the food you eat or even in a supplement, curcumin does unfortunately present absorption challenges to your body.
That’s where Dr. Mercola's exclusive Curcumin Advanced formula comes into play by how it:
- Utilizes MicroActive® sustained release technology to enhance bioavailability.
- Is sourced from raw turmeric material, containing at least 95% curcuminoids.
- Delivers three curcuminoids found in turmeric – curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin.
- Avoids unnecessary fillers, additives and risky excipients.
- Comes from a reputable, experienced manufacturer that follows high-quality practices.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Adults, as a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule per day with food and water.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in cool, dry place.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
|Curcumin Complex** (from Organic Curcumin Root Extract)||500 mg||†|
|Other Ingredients: Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyglycerol Oleate, Silicon Dioxide, Metolose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Sodium Alginate.|
* % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established
**MicroActive® Curcumin is a registered trademark of BioActives, LLC.
Contains 25% curcuminoids.
While hama mall strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by hama mall