A delicious herbal tea designed specifically for trying-to-conceive women.
Combines six herbs, including Vitex, to make a powerful and refreshing fertility tea.
Encourages hormonal balance and overall reproductive health.
A loose leaf tea – one bag makes 60 cups.
Relax Into Your Fertility With A Refreshing And Nourishing Cup of FertiliTea
Trying to conceive can be stressful. Take some time for yourself and enjoy a cup of FertiliTea – a natural and delicious herbal fertility tea designed to increase your chances of getting pregnant. FertiliTea brings together a handful of medicinal herbs long used to support hormone balance, promote menstrual cycle regularity, and strengthen and tone the uterus, which work together to optimize your fertility and reproductive health. Each bag of loose-leaf FertiliTea is vacuum-sealed for freshness and contains about a 1 month supply of this nutritive herbal tonic. All ingredients are certified organic or wildcrafted, and of the freshest and highest quality with no preservatives or additives, and no sweeteners. Each cup of FertiliTea offers a zesty, refreshing aroma and delightful mint flavor – a perfect way to relax into your fertility.
FertiliTea Includes the Most Well-Known Herbs for Supporting Female Fertility and Reproductive Health
- Vitex agnus castus, commonly known as Chasteberry, is the herb many women reach for at the first sign of gynecological troubles. Vitex has been used medicinally for several centuries to relieve the symptoms of PMS, to restore regularity to the menstrual cycle, and to balance the hormones that impact reproductive health and fertility. Vitex is believed to work by acting on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland, both of which secrete hormones or send signals to other parts of the body to trigger the production of reproductive hormones. Vitex has been shown to help increase the level of luteinizing hormone (LH) while gently suppressing the secretion of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). Vitex is also believed to maintain healthy progesterone levels, which is especially important following ovulation – or during the luteal phase of the menstrual cycle. Vitex’s impact on progesterone may help lengthen the luteal phase for women who experience a luteal phase that is too short. A short luteal phase, referred to as luteal phase defect, can be a reason women have difficulty conceiving and/or maintaining a pregnancy.
- Red Raspberry Leaf, championed as the “Women’s Herb” since the late 1500s, is recommended for all things female, from period cramps to morning sickness during pregnancy. It is highly regarded for its ability to tone the uterus and the muscles of the pelvic region, which is helpful in preparation for pregnancy and childbirth. Red Raspberry Leaf’s ability to act as a uterine tonic is attributed to its astringent (meaning, to cause contraction) activity, as well as the presence of the alkaloid fragarine in the plant, an active compound that helps to both relax tense muscles and to tighten muscles that are too lax. The tannins in Red Raspberry Leaf give it a taste similar to black tea (minus the caffeine!), and, along with flavonoids in the plant, provide antioxidant support. Also, Red Raspberry Leaf is naturally high in several vitamins and minerals, including Vitamins A, C, E, the family of B vitamins, magnesium, potassium, and iron, which are all nutrients that you need on board to support a healthy pregnancy.
- Green Tea comes from the plant with the botanical name Camellia sinensis, and is most well known as a rich source of potent antioxidants called polyphenols. Polyphenols are supportive of reproductive health by helping to neutralize free radicals.
- Lady’s Mantle gained a mystical reputation among early herbalists when it came to be believed that the morning dew that formed droplets of water on the leaves of the plant had the power to turn regular metals into gold. In more modern times, it has become known as the “Happy Uterus” herb, and it is often recommended as a “tonic” for the female reproductive system that can be used to relieve menstrual pain, cramping and heavy bleeding, and to tone and strengthen the uterus.
- Nettle Leaf, also called Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) is a natural diuretic and detoxifying herb that helps your body rid itself quickly of toxins. It has both astringent and anti-inflammatory activity, and is therefore recommended for relief of PMS symptoms and menstrual pain, and provides a toning effect on the uterus. It contains several nutrients that are critical to good reproductive health, including Vitamins A, C, D, K, potassium, iron, and polyphenols.
- Peppermint gives FertiliTea a delicious flavor and has the added benefit of serving as a sexual stimulant.
Delicious Taste + Powerful Herbs + Nutritional Support Equals Increased Fertility
Drink up the restorative power of herbs to increase your chances of conceiving. FertiliTea brings together 6 herbs to make a delicious, mint-flavored tea that supports hormone balance, menstrual cycle regularity, and strengthens and tones your uterus, while also providing vital nutrients to promote fertility and reproductive health.
Lady’s Mantle – the Happy Uterus Herb
A healthy and strong uterus is a happy uterus! As you prepare for pregnancy and then childbirth, give your uterus the love it needs to be ready to stretch to accommodate the growth of the baby, and then contract during labor and delivery. FertiliTea includes herbs traditionally used to strengthen and tone the uterus: Red Raspberry Leaf, Lady’s Mantle, and Nettle Leaf. These herbs are known for their astringent activity, which help the uterus contract and then relax as needed. These herbs also have anti-inflammatory action, which can be helpful for alleviating menstrual pain and cramping.
Vitex to Support Hormone Balance and Cycle Regularity.Vitex helps to maintain healthy progesterone levels, which is especially important following ovulation. If progesterone levels are too low after ovulation, a fertilized egg is less likely to implant successfully.
Refreshing and Energizing Peppermint Flavor. FertiliTea contains the botanical Mentha piperita (Peppermint), which gives it a zesty mint flavor. Peppermint is believed to increase energy and may act as a sexual stimulant.
Nutrients Directly From Nature. FertiliTea contains Green Tea, Red Raspberry and Nettle Leaf, herbs that are rich in the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants needed to support fertility and pregnancy wellness, like Vitamins A, C, D, K, the B vitamins, potassium, magnesium, iron, and polyphenols.
Natural, Delicious, and Doctor Recommended. FertiliTea is Made Using Only Organic and Wildcrafted Herbs in an Approved Organic Processing and FDA-Registered Facility. Contains No Artificial Dyes or Preservatives and No Sweeteners.
Support Fertility With A Refreshing and Nourishing Cup of Tea
- A ZESTY, MINT FLAVORED HERBAL TEA for When You are Trying to Conceive – Enjoy it Hot or Cold!
- MADE WITH A SPECIAL FERTILITY BLEND OF ORGANIC AND WILDCRAFTED HERBS, All of Which Have a Long History of Medicinal and Culinary Use
- INCLUDES VITEX AGNUS CASTUS (Chasteberry) to Support Menstrual Cycle Regularity and Hormone Balance
- CONTAINS LADY’S MANTLE AND RED RASPBERRY LEAF, Herbs Which Have Long Been Used in Herbal Medicine to Strengthen and Tone the Uterus
- INCLUDES GREEN TEA and NETTLE LEAF – Herbs Rich in Antioxidants, Vitamins and Minerals
Expert Formulation, Quality Manufacturing
- FOR OPTIMAL EFFICACY AND FRESHNESS, FertilTea is a Loose-Leaf Tea and Comes Packaged in a Vacuum-Sealed Pouch
- ONE BAG OF TEA MAKES 60 CUPS OF TEA – For Best Results, Drink 2 or 3 Cups Daily – Use a Tea Ball to Brew One Cup at a Time or Make an Entire Pot and Refrigerate for Later
- LIGHT PEPPERMINT FLAVOR WITH NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS, SUGAR, OR STEVIA
- ALL NATURAL! Contains No Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Yeast, Dairy, Animal Products, Artificial Colors, or Artificial Preservatives
- FROM THE GO-TO BRAND FOR TTC COUPLES – For Over 15 Years Fairhaven Health Has Been the #1 Trusted Brand for Enhancing Fertility Naturally, Helping Tens of Thousands of Couples Conceive
- MADE IN THE USA from Domestic and Imported Ingredients in an APPROVED ORGANIC PROCESSING AND FDA-REGISTERED FACILITY
Made With Organic and Wildcrafted Herbs
- Chasteberry (vitex) – stimulates the hormones involved with ovulation and helps restore female hormonal balance. It is used as an herbal treatment for infertility and is especially helpful for women with irregular cycles, failure to ovulate, or a short luteal phase.
- Red raspberry leaf – highly regarded for its ability to tone the uterus and muscles of the pelvic region. A highly nutritive ingredient, red raspberry is a powerful fertility-promoting herb, especially when used in combination with peppermint.
- Green tea – a powerful antioxidant that enhances reproductive health by repairing the oxidative damage that occurs naturally as the result of environmental toxins and aging. Much has been written about the positive correlation between green tea and fertility.
- Lady’s mantle – a “tonic” herb that is useful in regulating a woman’s monthly cycle. It also exerts a toning effect on the cervix.
- Nettle leaf – contains a wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals that are critical to good reproductive health, including Vitamins A, C, D, K, potassium, phosphorous, iron, and sulfur; also contains calcium, key for conception and maintaining pregnancy.
- Peppermint leaf – gives FertiliTea a delicious flavor and has the added benefit of serving as a sexual stimulant.
While hama mall strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by hama mall