If you suffer with occasional bloating, gas, constipation, heartburn, upset stomach or other digestive concerns after eating, you’re not alone. A recent national survey of 2,000 adults reveals that 74 percent of Americans live with these types of common digestive symptoms.
Digestive enzymes are essential for supplementing your body’s own enzyme production to help break down food molecules, and digest and absorb the nutrients in your food. Several factors decrease your own enzyme production, including aging, inflammation and a leaky gut lining.
Dr. Mercola's Full Spectrum Enzymes is our one-of-a-kind flagship digestive enzyme blend. It is scientifically formulated based on USDA data to contain a broad range of enzymes to help digest different types of food quickly.* The formula:
- Is designed for what real people actually eat, and includes an appropriate allowance for enzyme deficiencies and loss of enzymes due to age to ensure effective digestion without waste*
- Contains a total of 22 different digestive enzymes, including four special blends, to completely digest carbohydrates, fats, proteins, fibers, and more*
- Works at a wide range of different pHs throughout your digestive tract to cover various phases of digestion, helping to digest food rapidly and relieve occasional bloating, gas, and intestinal discomfort*
- Is designed for speed to break down food fast and reduce digestive discomfort*
- Includes adenosine-5’-triphosphate, or ATP, that’s missing from processed and cooked foods to help initiate your digestive processes
- Contains potent plant- , bacterial- and fungal-derived enzymes, instead of animal sources*
- Contains no genetically engineered ingredients
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Adults‚ as a dietary supplement‚ take one (1) capsule three times daily before a meal.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in cool, dry place.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
|Full Spectrum pH Protease Blend |
Protease 4.5‚ 6.0‚ 7.0
|Cellulase Blend |
Cellulase I‚ II
|Lipase Blend |
Lipase I‚ II
|Plant-Derived Enzyme Blend |
|Alpha Galactosidase||100 GaIU||†|
|Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP)||250 Million LCU||†|
|Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)‚ organic rice hull‚ medium chain triglycerides.|
* % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established
While hama mall strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by hama mall