An excellent omega-3 option
A healthy balance between omega-3 and omega-6 fats is the key to health – ideally a one-to-one balance between the two.
However, if you don’t regularly eat wild Alaskan salmon, herring, sardines or anchovies, you’re likely not getting enough healthy omega-3s, specifically docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
As a structural part of your cell membrane, these omega-3s offer benefits for your heart, blood vessels, brain, mitochondria, immune health and an already healthy inflammatory response.*
DHA makes up 90% of the fat in your brain, so it is especially important for your brain health and cognition. EPA provides valuable support for your heart and arteries.
Dr. Mercola's Herring Caviar Oil is an excellent omega-3 option for those who may be allergic to shellfish or desire an alternate or additional source to Krill Oil or other fish oils. Similar to krill, herring is an abundant species, and its roe contains omega-3 fats stored in the most ideal way – as membrane fats complexed with other important nutrients.
An exceptional formula, Dr. Mercola's Herring Caviar Oil:
- Is a significant source of omega-3 in the preferred phospholipid form for effective delivery across your cell membranes.
- Has the perfect DHA and EPA ratio of 3:1, similar to that in mothers’ milk.
- Has documented high-absorption and bioavailability qualities.*
- Combines our Herring Caviar extract with an Organic Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) oil to make a custom blend that promotes the herring caviar’s phospholipid content for enhanced bioavailability.*
- Is a natural source of choline, an important nutrient for your brain, heart, cells, metabolism and nervous system.*
- Is naturally stable and resistant to oxidation because of its high phospholipid levels.
- Offers minimal fishy aftertaste or burps.
- Is 100% natural and non-GMO.
- Has been independently certified to the standards of the Marine Security Council (MSC) for a well-managed and sustainable fishery.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Adults, as a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily with a meal.
If you have a blood coagulation condition or are taking anticoagulants such as Warfarin (Coumadin®), do not use. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in cool, dry place.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Choline (from Herring Caviar Oil)||40 mg||7%|
|Herring Caviar Complex |
(Herring Caviar Extract) (Organic
Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil)
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
|1,000 mg |
|Other Ingredients: Capsule (Fish Gelatin), D-Limonene. Contains Fish (Herring, Tilapia).|
* % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established
While hama mall strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by hama mall