A Whole New Scientific Approach to Digestive Comfort
Often when you start introducing more high-fat foods into your diet and cutting back on carbs, it’s not unusual to notice a heavy, full feeling after eating.
If so, you may not be digesting and absorbing fat properly. Many people don’t, especially as they age.
Scientifically formulated to aid in the rapid digestion of higher levels of fat typically consumed when following a low carbohydrate or ketogenic diet, Ketozyme contains:*
- Betaine Hydrochloride (HCl) increases stomach acid to ensure complete digestion of proteins and fats, as well as absorption of amino acids*
- A Blend of 3 Lipases to support gallbladder function and to break down triglycerides and support proper fat utilization*
- Dandelion Root Extract contains an amino acid called kynurenic acid that promotes normal bile production and the flow of bile from the liver through the gallbladder, aiding in the digestion of fat*
- Globe Artichoke Leaf Extract (Cynara scolymus) supports liver and gallbladder health, aiding in digestion of fat and absorption of fat-soluble vitamins such as D3, E and K2*
- ATP or adenosine-5’-triphosphate, that’s missing from processed and cooked foods to help initiate your digestive processes*
You can take Ketozyme by itself for fat digestion or, for best results, pair with Full Spectrum Enzymes or Full Spectrum Enzymes for Women for a comprehensive vegan enzyme program to aid in complete meal digestion.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Adults‚ as a dietary supplement‚ take one (1) capsule daily before a meal containing fats. For best results‚ take with Dr. Mercola's Full Spectrum Enzymes.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in cool, dry place.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
|Betaine Hydrochloride||150 mg||†|
|Lipase Blend |
Lipase I‚ II‚ III
|Dandelion Root Extract||25 mg||†|
|Globe Artichoke (Cynara Scolymus) Leaf Extract||25 mg||†|
|Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP)||250 Million LCU||†|
|Other Ingredients: Organic rice hull‚ capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)‚ rice bran‚ medium chain triglycerides‚ silicon dioxide.|
* % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established
While hama mall strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by hama mall