Breakthrough Liposomal Technology
In the past, if you wanted to take a higher dose of vitamin C but didn’t want the typical tummy discomfort or loose stools, your only option was intravenous or I.V. vitamin C. Now, liposomal technology changes all that. This superstar nutrient re-emerges as a versatile defender for all age groups.
There's a major problem with traditional oral vitamin C… It just does not have the bioavailability advantages of liposomal technology. What that means is that sometimes you can't take as much vitamin C as you would like because it could cause digestive issues.
And because vitamin C functions as both a powerful antioxidant and essential nutrient to help support your immune, heart and vascular health and protect against damaging free radicals and more, you don’t want to come up short.*
Dr. Mercola's Liposomal Vitamin C provides a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C than traditional oral C by how it:
- Utilizes liposomal technology for bioavailability and gastrointestinal protection advantages.*
- Incorporates phospholipids to help protect the vitamin C and aid in the formation of liposomes in the stomach.*
- Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one.
- Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps® capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection.*
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with more than a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Adults take two Licaps capsules daily with food and water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in cool, dry place.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||1000 mg||1111%|
|Other Ingredients: Sunflower lecithin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Beeswax, Paprika Extract (for color)|
* % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
GMO Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free
While hama mall strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by hama mall