Liposomal Vitamin D3 for Enhanced Absorption and Optimal Results*
With estimates of nine out of 10 Americans – and likely countless others living in the Northern hemisphere – possibly being deficient in vitamin D3 or cholecalciferol, a reliable option for supplementation is needed.
Doctor-prescribed vitamin D is often the inferior vitamin D2 form, ergocalciferol. Other traditional vitamin D can be challenging to absorb, especially for certain groups of people.
Dr. Mercola's exclusive Liposomal Vitamin D3 contains phospholipids from sunflower lecithin to help aid absorption. There is evidence to suggest that, when mixed with water like what happens in your gastrointestinal tract, these phospholipids create liposomes that can help the nutrient gain entry across your gut membrane to its target organs and cells.*
With this advanced liposomal technology, you don’t need to rely on your digestive system to break the vitamin D3 down into absorbable fragments as it must with non-liposomal vitamin D.
Packed in protective Licaps capsules instead of oxygen-permeable soft gels, Dr. Mercola's Liposomal Vitamin D3:
- Incorporates phospholipids from sunflower lecithin to help protect your cell membranes and aid in the formation of liposomes in the stomach.* My sunflower lecithin is free of aflatoxin, a harmful carcinogen that can grow on sunflower seeds if improperly stored.
- Allows liposomes to form in the body, surrounding many of the vitamin D3 molecules, for higher-bioavailability potential.*
- Delivers vitamin D3 in a high-quality, tightly sealed Licaps capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection.*
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with more than a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies.
- Provides a practical and effective way to help you get the vitamin D3 your body needs.*
- Contains no soy or bioengineered ingredients.
Unlike many other vitamin D supplements that are often the inferior D2 form, ergocalciferol, Dr. Mercola's Liposomal Vitamin D3 is the preferred form – vitamin D3, cholecalciferol.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Adults, as a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily with water.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep container tightly closed in a cool, dry and dark place. Keep out of the reach of children. Tamper resistant package, do not use if outer seal is missing.
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 30
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||125 mcg (5,000 IU)||625%|
|Other Ingredients: Sunflower lecithin, capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), medium chain triglycerides, sunflower oil|
* % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
GMO Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free
While hama mall strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by hama mall