Drinkable dietary supplement with myo-inositol and folate for female reproductive wellness.
Formulated to support healthy ovulation in healthy, trying-to-conceive women.
Each packet provides 2,000 mg of myo-inositol and 333 mcg of methylfolate.
An unflavored powder that mixes with water or juice and is easy on the stomach.
Myo-Folate Provides Two Key Nutrients for Reproductive Wellness in a Drinkable Format
Myo-Folate is a dietary supplement that combines two powerful ingredients for supporting reproductive health – myo-inositol and folate – in a convenient, drinkable formula that is easy on your stomach. Just mix one packet with water or any non-carbonated beverage to get 2000 mg of myo-inositol and 333 mcg of methylfolate, a more bioavailable form of folate than synthetic folic acid.
Myo-Folate provides 2000 mg of myo-inositol per serving, a daily dosage often recommended to support reproductive wellness. Myo-Inositol is a naturally occurring substance belonging to the B complex family of vitamins.
Myo-Folate also provides folate, which may reduce the risk of neural tube defects. Each packet includes 333 mcg of methylfolate, which is more bioavailable than synthetic folic acid. Adequate intake of folic acid may reduce the risk of neural tube defects.
- Myo-Folate is a Drinkable Dietary Supplement Designed to Support Reproductive Wellness in Healthy Women – a Convenient Alternative to Swallowing Capsules
- An Unflavored Powder that Can Be Mixed with Water or Juice – or Add it to Your Smoothie
- Each Packet Contains 2,000 mg of Myo-Inositol
- Contains MethylFolate, a Bioavailable Form of Folic Acid – Adequate Intake of Folic Acid May Reduce the Risk of Neural Tube Defects
- Contains No: Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Lactose, Eggs, Nuts, Sugar, Artificial Colors or Artificial Preservatives
- GMO-Free and Suitable for Vegetarians
- One Box Provides 30 Stick Packs (30 Servings)
- Manufactured in the USA using imported and domestic ingredients in a GMP-Certified Manufacturing Facility
What is the difference between folic acid, folate and methylfolate?
Vitamin B9 is typically referred to as folic acid or folate, the synthetic form found in fortified foods and many vitamin supplements or the form that naturally occurs in foods, respectively. Yet, to be utilized effectively in the body, both the synthetic and most of the food-derived folate we consume must be converted via a natural enzyme pathway in our body to the final bioactive form called L-methylfolate (also known as 5-MTHF). It is at this time, when MTHF is created, that “active B9” can enter cells and cross over the blood brain barrier to help nourish our tissues and brains optimally.
Pill-Free B Family Vitamins.
Taking Pills Can Be a Challenge. Plus, Powders Are Often Gentler on the Stomach Than Pills.
Folic Acid May Prevent Birth Defects.
Folate Plays an Important Role in Cell Division and It Is Critical that a Woman Has Plenty in Her Body Before Conception.
Individual Packets Go Where You Go.
Carry Discreetly in Your Purse or Briefcase. Mixes Easily and Thoroughly with Non-Carbonated Liquids or Soft Foods.
Myo-Folate Contains No Artificial Dyes or Preservatives.
Ensured for Quality and Potency. Manufactured in the USA using imported and domestic ingredients in a GMP Certified Facility.
Drinkable B Family Vitamins for Female Reproductive Health
- FORMULATED TO SUPPORT A HEALTHY MENSTRUAL CYCLE IN HEALTHY WOMEN – Each Packet Contains 2,000 mg of Myo-Inositol and 333 mcg of Methylfolate to Support Egg Quality, Ovarian Function, and Sugar Metabolism.
- PILL-FREE, DRINKABLE SUPPORT FOR REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH – Convenient Alternative to Swallowing Capsules.
- CONTAINS METHYLFOLATE, A BIOAVAILABLE FORM OF FOLIC ACID – All Women of Child Bearing Age are Recommended to Take Folic Acid to Protect Against Serious Birth Defects Should They Become Pregnant. UNFLAVORED POWDER THAT CAN BE MIXED – Put it in Water, Juice, Yogurt, Smoothies -Just Not in Carbonated Drinks.
Quality Manufacturing from A Brand You Can Trust
- FROM THE GO-TO BRAND FOR TTC COUPLES – For Over 15 Years Fairhaven Health Has Been the #1 Trusted Brand for Dietary Supplements for Male and Female Reproductive Health
- WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SUPPORT – Call, Live Chat, E-Mail – We’ve Got Your Questions Covered.
- MADE IN USA from Domestic and Imported Ingredients and Manufactured in a GMP-CERTIFIED Facility – GMO-Free, Safe to Use as you Prepare your Body for Conception and Pregnancy.
- ONLY TWO INGREDIENTS – Myo-Inositol and Methylfolate. No Additives or Fillers.
- NO GLUTEN, DAIRY, SOY, YEAST, LACTOSE, EGGS NUTS, SUGAR, ARTIFICIAL COLORS OR PRESERVATIVES – Suitable for Vegetarians.
Mix one packet per day with 8 ounces or more of water or any non-carbonated beverage. Stir thoroughly to ensure contents dissolve completely.
Ingredients: Folate (as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate, calcium) 333 mcg DFE, Myo-Inositol 2000 mg.
While hama mall strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by hama mall