Pure Omega-3 Oil Supplement for Large to Very Large Breed Dogs & Multi-Dog Households (with naturally occurring Vitamin A) Wild Arctic Cod Liver Oil For Optimal Pet Health and Wellness
Sustainable Fishing & Distilled for Purity
- Nordic Naturals exceptional quality cod liver oil is derived exclusively from wild Arctic cod. Important omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, help support healthy skin, coat, joints, heart, and the development and maintenance of the brain and eyes. All natural Vitamin A helps support vision and immune function.
- Nordic Naturals oils are distilled for purity, and surpass the strict international standards for purity and freshness (European Pharmacopoeia and World Health Organization).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- 20-39 lbs 0.5 teaspoon (2.5 ml) (94 servings / bottle) 184 mg EPA / 253 mg DHA / 575 mg total omega-3s
- 40-59 lbs 1.0 teaspoon (5.0 ml) (47 servings / bottle) 368 mg EPA / 506 mg DHA / 1150 mg total omega-3s
- 60-79 lbs 1.5 teaspoons (7.5 ml) (31 servings / bottle) 552 mg EPA / 759 mg DHA / 1725 mg total omega-3s
Apply oil into food‚ or serve by itself.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Use within 3 month after opening. Consult your veterinarian if your pet has a chronic illness or is on any medication before using this product. Inform your veterinarian that your pet is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery. Consult your veterinarian in case of accidental ingestion. Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian. Store in a cool‚ dry place‚ away from sunlight. Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Refrigerate after opening.
Serving size: 1 Teaspoon/5.0ml (4600mg)
Servings per container: Approx. 94
|Crude fat (min)||99.4%|
|Vitamin A (min)***||230 IU***||†|
|Total omega-3 fatty acids** |
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)**
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)**
* % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Cod Liver Oil (source of vitamin A)‚ mixed tocopherols (a preservative).
**Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles.
***Contains less than 10% of the daily requirement of Vitamin A for dogs.
While hama mall strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by hama mall