Supports Nervous System and Healthy Cognitive Function with Enhanced Absorption*
Magnesium (Mg) is known to play a major role in cellular metabolism and is critical for normal nervous system function.* Recent research has demonstrated that Mg also helps to regulate neuronal synapse density and that availability of Mg in the brain is necessary for the stability and adaptability of these neuronal connections.* ProtoSorb™ Magnesium features Magtein™ (Magnesium L-Threonate), a patented form of Mg that crosses the blood-brain barrier and is readily utilized in the brain.* Preclinical studies indicate that Magtein™ may support healthy cognitive function, learning, and memory, and may promote a relaxed mood.*
- Supports Nervous System: recent research has demonstrated that magnesium helps to regulate neuronal synapse density and that availability of magnesium in the brain is necessary for the stability and adaptability of these neuronal connections
- Supports Healthy Cognitive Function: magtein may support healthy cognitive function, learning, and memory, and may support a relaxed mood
- Enhanced Absorption Formula: Protosorb Magnesium features Magtein (magnesium l-threonate), a patented form of magnesium that crosses the blood-brain barrier to support the brain
- Complementary Ingredients: natural formula including magnesium. vegetarian/vegan. Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Adults: Take 3 capsules daily in divided doses (take 1 capsule during the daytime, preferably in mid-afternoon and take 2 capsules one hour before sleep), or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
May cause drowsiness. Magnesium may interact with some antibiotics, diuretics, bisphosphonates, and muscle relaxants. In addition, many medications can affect magnesium absorption and excretion. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Store in a cool, dry place and tightly capped. Keep out of the reach of children. Tamper resistant package, do not use if seal is missing.
Serving size: 3 vegetable capsules
Servings per container: 30
|Magnesium (from Magtein™ Magnesium L-Threonate)
|Magtein™ (Magnesium L-Threonate)
|2g (2,000 mg)
|Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule)‚ rice flour‚ magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silica
* % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Not manufactured with wheat‚ gluten‚ soy‚ milk‚ egg‚ fish‚ shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Magtein™ is a trademark of Magceutics, Inc. and is distributed exclusively by AID
While hama mall strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by hama mall