The Award Winning, Sustainable, Wholesome, Undiluted and Clean Smelling Source of Omega-3 Fats
If your first choice for the all-important omega-3 fats DHA and EPA is fish oil, Dr. Mercola encourages you to choose the fish oil that is sustainable, clean, fresh, and undiluted with other oils: Dr. Mercola's Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon Oil.
They've made their Virgin Salmon Oil even better… Using the same high-quality oil from wild caught Alaskan salmon, five factors make Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon Oil one of the finest oils you could ever find:
- MSC (Marine Stewardship Council) Certification to help prevent overfishing and to allow fish populations and ecosystems to remain healthy and productive for the future. All oil can be traced back to a certified sustainable source.
- Minimally processed oil – fresh, not frozen and not farmed salmon is heated to extract the oil and then the oil is separated and refrigerated. No chemical processing, no solvents, no molecular distillation needed. Just pure oil directly extracted from salmon.
- Is tested through independent testing by random sampling to verify contents and to test for heavy metals, dioxins, and PCBs. Many fish oils can contain hazardous levels of these contaminants, or are heavily processed to remove them.
- What’s on the label is in the bottle – Many salmon oil manufacturers are not revising their labels to accurately reflect changing levels of EPA and DHA, and may not be disclosing the fact that they are adding other fish oils to inflate levels of omega-3s.
- Packed in leak- and oxygen-proof Licaps hard capsules for freshness. Other salmon and fish oils are packed in soft gels that contain plasticizers to make them soft and pliable. Oxygen can enter and cause oxidation and rancidity, and allow odors to escape.
Dr. Mercola's Salmon Oil was chosen as a winner for Clean Eating magazine’s 2017 Clean Choice Awards. This sustainable, wholesome, and clean smelling oil product passed their rigorous testing with flying colors!
Exclusively made with fresh, wild caught Alaskan sockeye salmon.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Adults‚ as a dietary supplement‚ take three (3) capsules daily with a meal.
If you have a blood coagulation disorder, or are taking anticoagulants such as Warfarin (Coumadin), do not use Salmon Oil. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in cool, dry place.
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Total Fat |
|Vitamin A||510 mcg||57%|
|Vitamin D||9 mcg (360 IU)||45%|
|Salmon Oil |
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
|Other Ingredients: Capsule (Fish Gelatin)‚ Rosemary Leaf Extract‚ Sunflower Oil. Contains Fish (Salmon‚ Tilapia).|
* % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established
While hama mall strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by hama mall