Every loving pet owner wishes for his or her pet a long, healthy life. How can you help increase the odds of your pet staying nutritionally vibrant and healthy?
Whether you have a…
- New puppy or kitten and want to give them a healthy start in life
- Young pet with no serious health issues, and you’d like to do all you can to help keep it that way, or a
- Pet that may be predisposed to certain issues, and you’d like to provide an extra nutritional boost to maintain their health on an ongoing basis,
… By providing basic nutrients that aren’t typically available in commercially processed pet foods, you’re taking a valuable, proactive step to support your pet’s nutritional health and overall well-being.
Dr. Mercola's Whole Food Digestive Probiotic provides general nutritional maintenance support for your healthy pet’s immune health, digestion and gut health, normal cell growth and development, and overall vitality.
This “all-in-one” nutritional supplement contains four key blends:
- Probiotic blend of 8 valuable strains of gut-friendly probiotics to help promote a healthy nutritional balance of gastrointestinal bacteria for healthy normal immune function, brain health, digestion and utilization of nutrients
- Digestive nutrition enzyme blend from papaya, pineapple and porcine pancreas to help break down protein, fats, fiber and carbohydrates into usable components
- Superfood and green food blend, including spirulina, fermented chlorella, broccoli sprouts and turmeric root to provide valuable nutritional antioxidant support for cellular, detox, gut, joint and immune health
- Mushroom blend of highly-valued Reishi and Chaga mushrooms to help maintain your pet’s nutrition through healthy normal immune function, healthy blood flow and circulation, and a healthy liver
Most likely, your pet is not receiving these important nutrients in his or her diet. Act now to help ensure your dog or cat is on the road to a long, healthy life.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Mix each portion with food‚ once daily.
Cats (2+ lbs.) - 0.375g (¼ Scoop)
Toy Breed Dogs (Up to 14 lbs.) - 0.75g (½ Scoop)
Small Breed Dogs (15-29 lbs.) - 1.5g (1 Scoop)
Medium Breed Dogs (30-49 lbs.) - 2.25g (1½ Scoops)
Large Breed Dogs (50-79 lbs.) - 3g (2 Scoops)
Giant Breed Dog (80+ lbs.) - 4.5g (3 Scoops)
For use in cats and dogs only. This product is intended for intermittent or supplement feeding only. Keep out of the reach of children.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in cool, dry place.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (1.5g)
Servings Per Container: Approx. 62
|Crude Protein (Min)||40%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||12%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||6%|
|Total Microorganisms per 1.5 g Scoop (at time of manufacture): (Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus braves, Lactobacillus case, Lactobacillus plantarum)||15 Billion CFU|
|Papain (Papaya)||37,500 USP|
|Trypsin (Porcine Pancreas)||12,000 USP|
|Bromelain (Pineapple [Stems])||15 GDU|
|Ingredients: Algae Meal‚ Broccoli Sprouts‚ Turmeric‚ Porcine Pancreas‚ Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product‚ Dried Bifidobacterium bifidum Fermentation Product‚ Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product‚ Dried Bifidobacterium animalis Fermentation Product‚ Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product‚ Dried Lactobacillus brevis Fermentation Product‚ Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product‚ Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product ‚Mushrooms‚ Pineapple Stems‚ Papaya.|
Calorie Content (Calculated): 3600 kcal ME/kg or 5.4 kcal ME/1.5 g scoop.
While hama mall strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by hama mall